CineArteMusica

A true love of mine.

Please see for me if her hair hangs long, if it rolls and flows all down her breast. Please see for me if her hair hangs long, that's the way I remember her best.
I'm a-wonderin' if she remembers me at all. Many times I've often prayed in the darkness of my night, in the brightness of my day.
So if you're travelin' in the north country fair, where the winds hit heavy on the borderline, remember me to one who lives there.
She once was a true love of mine.

Friday, April 07, 2006

0303456...FIESTA..!



Mmmmmmmmm y vino Santiago, y me invitó a una fiesta de no sé que y no sé cuanto pero el misterio llama..! Así que allá vamos, como decía Mirtha..! Cuack, vieja de mierda...

Estamos escuchando a la Reina del POP, no estúpída/o Britney es yeta, MADONNA! Así que en estas estamos, el domingo nos vamos a ver la banda loca de amigos de NTVG, asíq ue este fnde se viene re ajetreado, mañana el cumple de la trola de Analía, en SUNSET ahhhh neniiiss jajajajaja chetaje mal!

Bueno no tengo más ganas de escribir así que esto se cierra acá hoy, cero poesía hoy..!

Y la foto por qué??????? PORQUE ME CALIENTA MIERDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: