CineArteMusica

A true love of mine.

Please see for me if her hair hangs long, if it rolls and flows all down her breast. Please see for me if her hair hangs long, that's the way I remember her best.
I'm a-wonderin' if she remembers me at all. Many times I've often prayed in the darkness of my night, in the brightness of my day.
So if you're travelin' in the north country fair, where the winds hit heavy on the borderline, remember me to one who lives there.
She once was a true love of mine.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Rock and Roll Pt. I // Drummers

The Draytones (Luke)

Spiritualized (Kevin)

Montecarlo (Martín)

Humo del Cairo (Javi)

Bicicletas (Mariano)

Banda de Turistas (Coipo)

Tifus (Julian)

Fetzet (Martín)

BRMC (Nick)

PML (Lucho)

Sacachispas (Jero)

4 comments:

Majo said...

Luke joder!
me encanta Luke.

soy fan
xx!

Muñeca de Ojos Tristes said...

Seré honesta y diré que a excepción de Nick Jago, no conozco a los otros bateristas de tus fotos. Sin embargo me tomaré mi tiempo para buscar videos de ellos. El hecho de que aparezcan en tu blog me muestra que son de calidad. =)

coni said...

:D*

me encanto tu blog

^^

ay nick se ve todo sexy sudado :P

saludos

Ro said...

Drummers FTW!
Jaguito y Luke ♥

xx