CineArteMusica

A true love of mine.

Please see for me if her hair hangs long, if it rolls and flows all down her breast. Please see for me if her hair hangs long, that's the way I remember her best.
I'm a-wonderin' if she remembers me at all. Many times I've often prayed in the darkness of my night, in the brightness of my day.
So if you're travelin' in the north country fair, where the winds hit heavy on the borderline, remember me to one who lives there.
She once was a true love of mine.

Friday, January 09, 2009

Experimentaciones (Holga)






1 comment:

Muñeca de Ojos Tristes said...

Hola Nad!
Qué buenas tus fotos de este post. Me gustaron mucho. =)
Me puse a buscar las cámaras que nombraste, esperando comparar y contrastar entre las imágenes que producen las 3. No pude hacerlo. Son muy distintas entre sí, los efectos muy contrastantes, x lo que ahora quiero las tres cámaras. XD Es q las amé demasiado! =$ Cómo le haces para agregarle los efectos? Es posterior o en el momento de tomar la foto?